If you would like to return your item(s) for a refund, please pack your jewelry in its original packaging using a padded or “bubble-packed” envelope and ship via US Postal ServiceTM, with delivery confirmation. For your security, be sure to insure the package for the full value of the item(s) you are returning. This will make the return more “traceable.” Please mail your package back to;
PO Box 955
Morton, IL 61550
Be sure to include a copy of your dated receipt with your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, your e-mail address and the order number for your item.
Upon receipt and verification, a credit will be applied to the same method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Items that have been resized or altered, engraved, appear to be worn or damaged in any way are non-returnable unless defective.
- The Quiet Witness is not be responsible for return shipments that have been damaged or lost.
- Shipping fees on all orders are non-refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: Free Shipping offer is subject to adjustments due to exchanges and returned merchandise. A shipping fee may be deducted from all refunds on returned orders that originally received free shipping, when the amount of the return brings the total sale below the free shipping requirement.
- If you received a Free Gift with your purchase, it must be included with the jewelry you are returning. Refunds are not granted when the returned jewelry excludes the free gift.
- Clearance Items are NON-REFUNDABLE and EXEMPT from our 30-day policy.
Thank you for TRUSTING us!